Did you know that Neem has many health benefits? Have a read below to understand more about the leaves from this native tree from the Indian subcontinent.
The benefits include:
- Skin and Blood - Neem is famous and celebrated for promoting healthy skin and a clear complexion. Due in part to its bitter taste, it has an incredibly cooling effect on the body, reducing excess heat that can manifest as skin blemishes.
- Immune System - Its detoxifying effects on the body make it a great immune booster.
- Blood Sugar - The purifying benefits neem has on the body’s blood and circulation also help support healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
- GI Tract - A healthy digestive environment is vital for health. Neem reduces unwanted heat and toxins in the GI tract.
- Metabolism - Neem’s kapha-reducing properties encourage proper fat and water digestion and elimination, keeping water retention from accumulating in the body.
- Lungs - Neem supports clear breathing and a healthy respiratory system.
- Skin Moisture and Softness - Neem’s skin benefits work both internally and externally.
- Hair - For those with excess pitta and heat trapped in the scalp and hair follicles, neem is terrific for cooling the scalp and supporting the growth of lustrous, smooth hair.
We hope this was helpful.
Thanks and Stay Healthy.